Baby Yoda cocktails? Yes, please! Unless you have been living under an internet and TV rock you are aware of The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda or the child. We wanted to make some fun and easy Baby Yoda cocktails before watching of the final episode of Disney plus hit TV show this week. We did a bunch of experimenting for you to determine the easiest way to make these Mandalorian Baby Yoda cocktails!
Supplies needed to make Baby Yoda Cocktails
You need a few items, none of which are fancy or expensive. We also tested a bunch of different ways out so you can see the results of actual combinations. Pretty much everything on the outside of this drink, can be purchased from the dollar store, amazon or you might have it in your home already.
You will need:
- One margarita glass ( or wine glass )
- One paper napkin
- One straw in paper wrapper or piece of paper/ twist tie
- 1 lime
- Black olives, or Maraschino cherries
Steps to put outside of the drink together
- Cut limes into wedges. Slice down into wedges to make a slot. Place on opposite sides of glass as “ears”.
- Fold napkin in half and wrap around glass.
- Remove straw from paper wrapper. Wrap paper wrapper or piece of paper/ twist tie around the stem of the glass and the napkin.
- Add two olives or cherries into the sides of the glass as “eyes”. You can cut these or leave them whole. Both options worked.
- Add your green drink of choice taking care to not move the eyes.
- Turn on the Mandalorian and enjoy your Baby Yoda cocktail!
Inside you make a green cocktail. We made a few different common green cocktail choices, so pick your poison. Both of these can be served as is or by adding to crushed ice in a blender and making a frothy frozen whipped up concoction. We opted for the frozen drinks but both work.
Baby Yoda Midori Sour Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Midori or other type of green melon Liqueur
- 2 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 Lemon-Lime Soda to fill
- 3 oz tequila
- 2oz lime juice
- 1oz simple syrup ( sugar and water )
- 1tsp orange liqueur
Mix all ingredients in a shaker and pour into the glass that you have decorated as Baby Yoda. There are also many different pre-made Margarita mixes that you can purchase instead. Some even have the alcohol in them already! If you want something super easy these work great.
In a few, we added a red cherry for the cute Baby Yoda mouth too.